Wieder einmal ein interessanter Beitrag zur Digitalisierung des Autohandels: diesmal mit den Do’s und Don’ts im Digital Retail.
As 55% of consumers say they currently prefer to not visit the dealership in person, dealers must be prepared to digitally engage on the shopper’s own time and terms.
A well-implemented digital retailing strategy can help dealers navigate this rapidly changing climate.
Dealers can create a personalized shopping experience and ensure that online shoppers are well taken care of. Give them the flexibility to complete as much or as little of the car-buying process online as they would like.
Whether browsing for vehicles, starting a deal or completing multiple steps, a seamless digital retailing experience is not something you’ll want to miss out on.
- Turn Storewide Guidelines into a “Cheat Sheet”
- Introduce a Digital Concierge
- Establish Yourself as a Trusted Source
- Personalize the Entire Experience
- Spread the Word
- Assume It’s Too Expensive
- Believe Digital Retailing Is Impersonal
- Take More Than 24!